Do you have a clogged sewer line? At Jon Wayne, our plumbing services go beyond basic drain cleaning. If your drain is backed up to the point that your sewer line is clogged, or you have tree roots in your sewer line, Jon Wayne can repair or replace your sewer pipe in a fast and affordable manner!
If you need sewer line repair in San Antonio, call Jon Wayne at (210) 293-6700 or fill out a contact form today to find out why hundreds of San Antonio customers trust and highly recommend us!
At Jon Wayne, we’re skilled in:
Do I Need Sewer Line Repair?
Until you have a problem, your sewer line is probably the last thing on your mind. However, when something goes wrong, you might start to notice the following symptoms of a backed up, broken, or clogged sewer pipe:
- Foul odors – The odor would most likely be in your basement area if the clog is in your sewer line, as opposed to in the main sewer line.
- Bubbling noises coming from your plumbing appliances – If you have a clog or backup in your sewer line, air cannot escape and may bubble out when you use your toilet, sink, and other plumbing appliances.
- Visible sewage backup – And worst of all, you might see visible sewage backup or flooding in your home if there’s a clog in your sewer line. This is a serious environmental hazard and can cause groundwater contamination. Call for sewer repair immediately!
Potential Sewer Pipe Problems
Unfortunately, sewer line clogs are not the only problem your sewer pipes might experience. Fortunately, Jon Wayne can repair these other sewer pipe problems:
- Broken sewer pipes, including cracked, offset, or collapsed pipes
- Corroded sewer pipes
- Sewer pipe leaks
- Tree roots in sewer line
- And more!
Many older sewer lines are made of clay pipes. The average lifespan for these pipes is about 40 – 60 years. Sometimes, you simply need to replace old sewer lines! No matter what problem you’re experiencing with your sewer line, the expert plumbers at Jon Wayne can help.
Our Sewer Line Repair Services
When you have a problem with your sewer line, Jon Wayne is ready to help with the following sewer line repair services in the San Antonio area:
- Sewer line inspection, including snaking
- Sewer line replacement
- Sewer line cleaning, including Hydrojet cleaning
- Sewer line relining
We’ll locate the exact spot of your sewer line clog or damage and offer expert advice on which sewer line repair is necessary.
Why Call Jon Wayne for Sewer Line Repair in San Antonio?
At Jon Wayne, we’re confident that we’ll meet your expectations for your sewer line repair in San Antonio. In fact, we guarantee it! When you schedule sewer line services with Jon Wayne, you’ll benefit from our:
- Guaranteed on-time service
- Upfront, no-risk pricing
- Skilled, certified technicians
- And more!
Call Jon Wayne at (210) 293-6700 today for sewer line repair in the San Antonio, TX area, or use one of the links below:
Jon Wayne is your single source for all your home service needs, including: