Your HVAC equipment requires regular service visits to keep it tuned up and ready to work. By enrolling in a preventive-maintenance service plan with a local, certified contractor, you can ensure that your equipment gets the attention it needs. And annual service membership also can bring additional benefits and perks, on top of your HVAC tune-ups.
Regularly servicing your A/C, furnace, heat pump or other home-comfort system will ensure that it operates at peak efficiency. But preventive maintenance performed by heating and cooling professionals has other benefits, too. With consistent annual service:
- You can extend the life of your HVAC system by taking good care of it, maximizing your investment.
- You will avoid unnecessary repairs, because regular inspections can help ward off problems caused by wear and tear.
- You can increase your energy savings, meaning your energy bills will shrink.
In the San Antonio area, Jon Wayne’s Rescue Club combines a preventive maintenance regimen — to keep your HVAC system in tip-top shape — with a set of perks to make life easier for our loyal customers.
Rescue Club members receive these seven perks:
- Two system tune-ups, one in the spring for your air conditioner and one in the fall for your heating system
- Priority service
- Discounts on repairs, if you should experience a problem with your HVAC equipment
- Discounts on labor costs, when a repair is necessary
- Loyalty credits, which you can apply toward any future purchase of HVAC equipment. You’ll get $50 for every year that you’re a member of the Rescue Club.
- The highest discount we offer when the time comes to replace your HVAC equipment
- Top-quality workmanship that will extend the life of your equipment and lower your heating and cooling bills
Take care of your valuable HVAC equipment, and ensure maximum return on your investments. With annual service membership, you can rest assured that your systems will operate efficiently and provide optimal home comfort.
For expert help or to sign up for our Rescue Club membership, contact Jon Wayne Heating & Air Conditioning. We’ve served the Greater San Antonio area since 2001.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Service image via Shutterstock