Your home heating and cooling systems require regular planned maintenance to stay in good shape and operate at peak capacity. You can take advantage of preventive maintenance plans offered by HVAC contractors to get perks that benefit you, the customer, just for doing something that should be done anyway.
A preventive maintenance plan can be purchased from your local HVAC contractor for a set price. In return, you will generally be guaranteed that your cooling system will receive maintenance in the spring, prior to the cooling season, and your heating system will receive maintenance in the fall, prior to the heating season. Most contractors provide a comprehensive, full-scale service and inspection of the HVAC system and related components. And this service is generally provided at a discounted cost, compared to purchasing each tune-up separately.
At Jon Wayne Heating & Air Conditioning, membership in our Jon Wayne Rescue Club includes a precision tuneup for both your heating and cooling system, which allows our technicians to evaluate every nook and cranny and ward off potential hazards and problems before they become large, expensive ones.
As part of our Rescue Club plan, along with tuneups, you’ll receive the following invaluable perks:
- Assurance that your systems will operate consistently — and when you need them most.
- Energy savings on utility bills, in all seasons.
- A discount if your systems do require repairs, for parts and labor, as well as equipment discounts.
- We give you priority attention, servicing your equipment ahead of non-member customers.
- We promise to never charge for overtime, no matter what the situation.
- For each year you are a Rescue Club member, we’ll give you $50 worth of loyalty credits, which you can use like cash when you require new equipment.
You can’t predict what the weather in south Texas will throw at you, but you can predict Jon Wayne’s fast, expert response to your heating and cooling problems with a Rescue Club membership. With energy savings, discounts and priority service, you’ll experience consistent comfort year-round.
Contact the experts at Jon Wayne Heating & Air Conditioning for more information. Serving the San Antonio area, we’re always happy to help.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about preventive maintenance and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.